It’s our first craft trend of 2016 and we don’t know if it’s because we’re in a dark and gloomy month but we were drawn to monochrome to kick off the trends for this year. Doesn’t everything just look that much cooler in monochrome? Even the word is cool! We’re big fans of black and white crafts and we’ve seen heaps of them flash by recently – so we’ve picked our faves for you to try this weekend:
1. Pom pom throw by Hi Sugarplum. We want this NOW.
2. Hexagon coasters by Homey Oh My!
3. Knit Pillow by Tracing Threads. Can’t knit. This makes us want to learn.
4. Clay Panda Plates by Us. Just look at his little face…
5. Photo Hanging by Kelli Murray
6. Embroidery Hoop Letter Art found on Craftster
If you’ve done any monochrome crafting or seen any makes you adore we would love you to share them with us!
~ Tia & Laura x ~