I am such a sucker for seasonal chocolates. As soon as I see them on the shelves I’m filling my trolley with them. I had got quite an Easter collection already, so thought the best place for them would be in a big old slab of more chocolate. This is a no bake, rocky road type of treat with a lot of Easter goodness on top.
You will need:
– 125g soft unsalted butter
– 350g milk chocolate
– 4 tablespoons golden syrup
– 200g rich tea biscuits
– 50g mini marshmallows
– An assortment of Easter chocolates (creme eggs, mini eggs etc)
- Begin by melting your chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a pan. Once combined, take off the heat. Place the digestive biscuits in a zip lock bag and break into small pieces. Stir the biscuits and the mini marshmallows into the melted mixture.
2. Chop your Easter chocolates into smaller pieces and stir a small amount into the mixture. Then spoon the mixture into a lined baking tray and press down to make it compact.
3. Then add your remaining Easter chocolates on top and pop in the fridge to harden.
Word of warning… this one is so sweet that even my husband (who normally eats everything) got halfway through the batch, then suggested that maybe the neighbour/postman/anyone could take over from there. You have been warned!
~ Laura xx ~