Hygge (pronounced hue-gah. We’ve been rhyming it with ‘piggie’ and now we feel stoopid) is the new buzz word for Autumn and Winter. It’s come from Denmark and originates from this book. Think warm, fuzzy, happy and cosy! And who wouldn’t want to have all those things (and a big tin of Quality Street) at this time of year. As a nod to Hygge, we’ve put together our six favourite warm and cosy craft projects for you to try this weekend! (top left to bottom right)
1. Chunky Knit Bobble Hat by Lebenslustiger
2. Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy by Hobbycraft
3. Our super easy Cardigan to Cushion upcycle
4. Knitted Socks by Arne & Carlos
5. Salted Caramel Rum Hot Chocolate by BBC Good Food. Mama Mia!!!
6. DIY Pressed Herb Candles by Adventures in Making
~ Laura & Tia xx ~