We have to share with you our very exciting news!! We are in this month’s copy of Mollie Makes – our absolute favourite craft magazine. And it makes us VERY excited. We have been reading the magazine every month since it started and to be featured in it is something we have hoped for since we began our blog 3 years ago. So we’re happy right now!
We’re really excited to be in August’s issue of Docrafts Creativity Magazine. They interviewed us about blogging and crafting and featured an alien book bag we made for them. We thought we’d share how to make the bag with you.
You will need:
- 3 A4 pieces of felt in 3 colours
- Square of fabric for pocket
- Mini pom poms
- Scrap of felt
- 2 X large googly eyes
- Embroidery thread
- Strong glue
- Begin by cutting out all your bag pieces:
- Front & back piece: A4 size piece of felt
- Side & bottom panels: 5cm wide x length of A4
- Handles: 3.5cm wide by length of A4. Cut four handles out of two colours
2. Follow our tutorial to stitch the bag together.